Stats about Technology transforming learning:
- 50% of students ages 10 to 18 go online for homework help at least once a week
- 75% of students ages 5-7 regularly use technology to play educational games
- students who study on mobile devices spend 40 minutes more per week studying than those who don’t.
Stats about Technology transforming teaching:
- 91% of administrators say effective use of ed tech is critical to their mission of high student achievement
- 74% of administrators say digital content in schools increases student engagement
- 77% of teachers say technology use in the classroom motivates students to learn
- 76% of teachers say technology allows them to respond to a variety of learning styles
For the full article, please visit the link below.